Saturday, August 19, 2006

I guess I really pay the price of my indolence. being a good procrastinator, I keep delaying my effort to convert my driving license. since it's now too late, attestation letter is required to confirm that I was not a resident here when the first license was issued. and my basic theory test is already more than 1 year old.. luckily there's no expiry date for BTT.. well, let's see if I'm too lazy to attend to this again next week.

went for a once-in-a-blue-moon dinner cum gathering with few uni friends at giraffe, istana park. general agreement: most of the cost goes to pay the ambience and location. the spinach ravioli that I ordered consisted of 5 pieces of super-thin ravioli, stuffed with spinach of course, swimming in orange-colored sauce:















.. ermm.. don't think I'll return.

No comments: