Saturday, February 03, 2007

it's been ages since I wrote a snail mail. today finally I wrote a letter, by hand. I put together pieces of coloured paper to make a decent looking letter, at least to me.

I knew this pen friend since junior high. we wrote to each other faithfully, until I moved to singapore. it's been difficult due to my forever-changing address. life changes, including hers and mine. she got married, and now is a working mother of a 2 year old boy. but she still writes, and sending me cards as well. one year ago when I went back home, I got her letter, brought it to singapore while making a mental note to write back to her. it's been one year now, my unfinished reply is still left untouched, and I got another letter from her.. *sigh*.. I feel really guilty.

so.. I'm going to post my reply to her tonight.. :)


to shandelle, friends forever..

No comments: