Monday, April 09, 2007

after 3 months working in the east while staying in north-west territory, I'm more or less settled with the transport arrangement. the default would be taking the train both morning and evening. plus short shuttle bus trip between mrt station and the office. whenever the mood strikes I'd take bus on my journey back. but travelling by bus needs more body coordination due to unexpected halt every now and then.

I normally spend my morning train journey by burying my nose behind a today newspaper, reading as much news as possible, followed by completing the daily sudoku puzzle. because no matter how sophisticated the online version is, nothing beats the hardcopy version. on mondays and tuesdays, I'd have completed the news and puzzle around city hall area. but on thursdays and fridays, I could have already reached my cubicle even before I finish the puzzle.

on the journey back I normally read novels. I'm on my 20th book now after 3 months. from all books, the most outstanding ones are:
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- The Demon Child Trilogy (Medalon, Treason Keep, Harshini) by Jennifer Fallon
- Totto-chan by Tetsuko Kuroyanagi

No comments: