Saturday, October 06, 2007

done with the annual dentist checkup, scaling and polishing. the dentist told me that my teeth are having some colour change, and he put 'color restoration' on the receipt.. but he called the treatment 'filling' and the treatment looked like a filling, rather than color restoration.. *confused* but I didn't have any chances to ask as he looked like he's in a hurry. I just managed to ask him whether I could eat right after the treatment ;) damage: $260.

went to last facial session and surprisingly the salesperson didn't even try to persuade me to sign up for another package. maybe she's sure that the treatment is so good I don't need any persuasion.. haha..

accompanied a friend shopping for overcoat for this coming winter season.. it looked so nice I'm tempted..

No comments: