Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Monday, 12 Nov 2007: Christchurch - Singapore

Woke up later than planned and rushed down to Christchurch botanical garden. I still prefer Queenstown garden than Christchurch botanical garden, but maybe it's because I didn't have the time to really explore the botanical garden.


Our flight back to Singapore was at 12 noon and we gained another 5 hours as we move our watches backwards. Lunch on board SQ298: NZ salmon with citrus mustard potato & caper berry, thai style green curry chicken, veggie and chicken rice; cheese & crackers; roll & butter; hokey pokey ice cream; cup of tea.

Reached Singapore on 5.20pm. The hardest part of this vacation is leaving NZ. Especially when I know that I got to go back to work and I have a pile of laundry to do.

No comments: