Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ooops.. I've been tagged by lair of eilrig since 21 May and only found out about it today.. hehe.. sorry! haven't done much blog-walking these days due to the thousands holiday photos I've finally managed to sort and rename and select. uploading still in progress, though, as I've reached this month's upload limit already.

rules:
1. link back to the person who tagged you
2. post this rules on your blog
3. share six unimportant things about yourself
4. tag six people at the end of the entry

alright. the six unimportant things about myself:
- I don't eat pineapple as it is because of its weird aftertaste, except roasted pineapple served in brazilian churrascaria :)
- I once swallowed 2 bubblegums at one go
- I'm a tea person, not a coffee person
- I don't enjoy clubbing
- I like asking sales people whether they themselves buy and use whatever products/services they're trying to sell to me
- I always wear pants to office simply because it'd be too cold to wear a skirt

I'd like to tag: purpletulips, poormummy, vmchan and pat

No comments: