Saturday, November 29, 2008

what a lousy weekend. I have been busy with meetings these past 2 weeks, always went home late everyday, and was so looking forward to saturday and sunday. now weekend is here and I am down with sore throat and flu.. *sigh*

the meetings have been all held in changi office, and I miss my cubicle already. to go to changi office I have to take bus and train, change to another train at the interchange, and walk for 15 minutes lugging my notebook. regardless of the frequency, the bus is forever crowded - morning, afternoon, evening. once I reach the office, I can't open the door since I am not given access. the food choice over there is very limited too. arggghhh...

ok, enough complaining. at least it's better to nurse my running nose at home, where I have the choice to turn off the aircon.

No comments: