Sunday, December 20, 2009

had a yummilicious weekend! went for ex-colleague's wedding lunch at grand copthorne waterfront hotel and then to 1st birthday party of friends' son. so I finished lunch at about 4pm, and had dinner at 6pm. loved the indonesian dinner menu - steamed rice with beef rendang, chicken curry, sambel goreng tahu tempe, tahu telor, ayam goreng kuning.. *drools*

we spent our sunday in orchard. it's been a long time since the last time I went there, and new shopping malls have been mushrooming like that's the only thing people need. mandarin gallery, 313 somerset, triple one somerset. I think I still can't find my own way navigating in ion orchard =p

had post wedding lunch treat from friends at waroeng 613, and then we walked all the way to ngee ann city. it's five days to christmas!

No comments: