Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The day starts, the day ends. Time crawls by
Night steals in pacing the floor
The moments creep, yet I can't bear to sleep 'til I hear you sing
And weeks pass, and months pass, seasons fly
Still you don't walk through the door
And in our haze I count the silent days
'till I hear you sing once more.

And sometimes at night time I dream that you are there
but wake holding nothing but the empty air...

And years come, and years go
Time runs dry
Still I ache down to the core
My broken soul can't be alive and whole
'till I hear you sing once more.

And music, your music, it teases at my ear
I turn and it fades away and you're not here!

Let hopes pass, let dreams pass
Let them die!
Without you what are they for?
I always feel no more than halfway real
'till I hear you sing once more!


('Till I hear you sing - Ramin Karimloo)

2 comments:

Candela said...

Hi... Blogwalking to your blog too :) Tnyt kamu di Singapore juga yah. But looks like kamu lebih adventurous, hahaha^^ nice blog!! Cara ceritanya menyenangkan sekali..... I'll keep on reading :)

Oh btw, I love this song too!!

pleasantinterlude said...

hi there!
yoi nih, di sg juga saya. thanks for dropping by, you made my day!

oh, I found another song sung by mas ramin, written in the stars, bagusss..