Rules of the game:
1. Post about the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
3. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter
4. Share 11 fun facts about yourself
5. Nominate 11 bloggers so as not to break the chain
I'm always one who try to follow the rules so..
 The Liebster Award is passed around in the blogging community to those who have fewer than 200 followers. It is a good way to get to know one another. "Liebster" is a German word for dearest/kindest/sweetest. It follows the principle of a chain letter - but the choice is ours on whether to break it or not. Variations to the rules have been made over time.
 Thank you, dear gillsunshine from cintakadabra! *Akuh padamuh..* I guess it can be considered a milestone for this blog to be presented an award.
 Answer 11 questions
1. Apakah alasan yang tepat supaya saya memilih Prabowo-Hatta untuk memimpin Indonesia? Yakinkan saya, ya!
- Ga ada. Beneran, ga ada. Ga ada alesan sama sekali. Jadi, udah yakin dong pilih nomer berapa? :p
2. Kalau kamu bisa memilih siapa saja dan dari partai apa saja secara random, siapa yang akan kamu pilih sebagai presiden dan wakil presiden Indonesia?
- Nggak tau. Hahaha... I'm not updated with the political situation in my own country.
3. Kalau kamu diberi dana tak terbatas untuk melakukan kebaikan, apa yang kamu lakukan?
- Perbaikan infrastruktur di Indonesia terutama Indonesia Timur, demi kesejahteraan rakyat yang adil merata dan... easier access and less cost to travel there! Haha.. *buntutnya teteup buat kepuasan pribadi*
4. Buku, film, dan lagu apa yang kamu rekomendasikan ke saya? (masing - masing satu ya)
- Buku: Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minutes. Film: Forrest Gump. Lagu: Do you want to build a snowman? Haha!
5. Kejadian/keputusan apa dalam hidupmu, yang kamu harap nggak pernah terjadi/kamu sesali? Kenapa?
- Ga ada. Buat apa, susah.. buat apa susah, susah itu tak ada gunanyaaa...
6. Sebaliknya, kejadian/keputusan apa yang nggak sesuai ekspektasi, tapi ternyata kamu syukuri di kemudian hari?
- Apa ya.. harusnya ada, tapi lagi ga ada yang inget *ngeles*
7. Skill apa yang belum dikuasai tapi ingin kamu pelajari?
- Chinese language.
8. Apakah lokasi traveling favorit kamu? Kenapa?
- A new place I've never been before. 'Cause I'm looking for new experiences.
9. Standard question: kejadian paling berkesan dalam hidup?
- Hmm... acara jalan-jalan!
10. Sendainya ngga perlu memikirkan penghasilan atau biaya hidup, kehidupan/profesi/pekerjaan seperti apa yang ingin kamu jalani?
- Traveller! Toss dong, gillsunshine ;)
11. Apakah guilty-pleasure-mu?
- Ngemilin potato chips terutama yg merk Kettle.
 11 Fun facts about myself:
1. I never smoke. Never tried it before and have no intention whatsoever to try it.
2. I'm the oldest child in the family - one younger sister and one younger brother.
3. I think integrity and trustworthiness are two of the most important traits every (wo)man should possess.
4. I can't stand hypocrites. Can't stand those who don't practice what they preach.
5. I'm a hoarder. I collect stuff. Like hong bao packets, erasers, letters (except bills!) and what-nots.
6. I prefer tea to coffee, anytime.
7. I have a sweet tooth, but recently I've developed a taste for unsweetened tea like oolong tea.
8. I prefer reading novels to watching movies.
9. I used to have pen friends from various countries back in high school. It's a perfect way to practice English. Until the era of social media, that is.
10. I played trumpet in my high school marching band as extracurricular activity. It was purely my own choice. Even when it meant enduring the scorching sun at mid day. Even though they practised twice a week (the other activities met only once weekly) on Wednesdays and Saturdays! Had a hard time juggling Saturday practices and sweet seventeen birthday parties :p
11. I went to Canada and US on my own (with a friend and 2 seniors) and skipped 1 month of class of my 2nd high school year to play in the marching band. On the first day I was back to class, jet-lagged, there was a pop quiz and I asked the teacher to be excused from the quiz. And a friend sitting next to me had the guts to ask me to pass the answers from the text book to her!
 And so.. as rules are made to be broken, *grin* I choose not to tag any blogger for this award. Any reader who is willing to try is more than welcome to continue the chain.