Thursday, June 21, 2007

ok.. for the first time ever, I'm participating in this 'tagging' game.. I've been tagged by lair of eilrig.

these are the rules… each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their blog. people who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. at the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

so here it is.. 7 random things about me:

1. I always put a $10 note in a hidden pocket in my wallet. it's used only when it's absolutely necessary, for example when I'm queuing for food and realized on last minutes that there's no more cash left.

2. I can't understand why girls like to ask their boyfriends to carry their handbags. ladies handbags on guys look really ugly.

3. I prefer soap bar than liquid soap for showering.

4. I am a social drinker, alcohol is only for socializing purpose.

5. I still prefer nokia phone instead of motorola and sony ericsson, since its features are the easiest to adapt to.

6. I used to collect stamps, stickers, blank christmas cards, fancy letter papers and erasers. all collections are still intact, without any proper maintenance :) I even have an eraser forming the word "hello" in pink color.

7. I had my first pen friend when I was in elementary school. it's a good way to practice writing in english :) there's one pen friend from Ghana who asked me to send him earphones. I sent him the cheap ones and soon enough he asked me for more expensive stuff. that's the end of the so-called friendship.

and I'm not really in the mood for tagging anyone right now..

No comments: