Friday, November 23, 2007

today's lunch menu: phillipine's cuisine from a newly opened stall in one food centre a few minutes away from our office building. there was quite a long queue which moved really slow, as there's only one lady serving everything.

all of us had budget meal which includes rice, 2 dishes, soup and super mini dessert. I had sisig and beef tapa for my dishes, and the dessert was steamed custard cake. nice food, and I was so full after the meal. the greedy me originally wanted to order semi buffet which includes rice, 3 dishes, soup and ice halo-halo. but they didn't have the ice halo-halo and therefore I switched back to budget meal.

the sisig that I had was the cold one, not the sizzling one. it was nice and tasted like salad to me. they said it's a mix of parts of pig's head.. the ears, the brain, the mouth.. yucks.. but it tasted nice, really.. the beef tapa tasted like empal.. best eaten with pipping-hot rice.

No comments: