Thursday, December 13, 2007

was quite bored this morning, with nothing much to look forward to during this festive season. remembered last year when we had fun planning and organizing the department's cruise-to-nowhere cum christmas celebration *menerawang*

just when I was contemplating what I should blog tonight, I found out that I was tagged by this lady, so here it goes:

5 things tag

5 things found in my bag:
- wallet
- pocket tissue
- umbrella
- voucher collection
- book

5 things found in my wallet:
- IC
- ez link card
- atm card
- atm receipt
- money

5 things found in my room:
- notebook
- small alarm clock
- clothes
- camera
- stack of letters and bills

5 things I've always wanted to do:
- travel
- find a job I'm really passionate about
- do charity work
- learn something new
- master another language

5 things I'm currently into:
- reading
- blogging
- blog walking
- facebook-ing
- decorating

3 people to tag (it's supposed to be 5, but, well..):
- vemach
- purple tulips
- poor mummy

No comments: